By Sue Macdonald MSc PGCEA ADM RM RN FETC FRCM (Hon), Julia Magill-Cuerden MA MTD PhD DipEd RM RN DN
This name is now on hand less than ISBN 9780702052330. Mayes' Midwifery, a longtime key textbook for college kids and certified midwives, comprises crucial wisdom for pro perform. For this 14th version, each one part and bankruptcy has been totally up to date and more advantageous by means of best authors to make sure the textual content complies with modern perform and present directions. extra advantages are the provision of quite a few extra on-line assets for every bankruptcy, together with case reports, video and site hyperlinks, and a financial institution of multiple-choice inquiries to try wisdom.
With a robust emphasis on general beginning, the publication covers the spectrum of midwifery-related issues utilized to perform, offering a origin of data, and inspiring self sustaining concept by using reflective routines in each one bankruptcy and on-line. The publication offers midwives with fabric that meets person methods of studying and helps present modes of midwifery education.
Mayes' Midwifery is the textual content for preliminary training and for ongoing midwifery practice.
- New chapters on crucial modern issues:
- Vulnerable women
- Perspectives at the way forward for midwifery, in an international context
- Evidence-based details to steer most sensible practice
- Learning results and Key issues in all chapters
- Reflective activities
Now with an built-in web site providing extra assets and fabric including:
- Multiple-choice questions for self-testing
- Case studies
- Reflective actions to consolidate your specialist development
- Useful extra studying, assets and weblinks
- Expanded topics
- Downloadable fabrics together with illustrations