By Taimur Rabuske, Jorge Fernandes
This publication introduces readers to the potential for charge-sharing (CS) successive approximation check in (SAR) analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), whereas supplying wide research of the criteria that restrict the functionality of the CS topology. The authors current instructions and priceless recommendations for mitigating the constraints of the structure, whereas targeting the implementation less than limited energy budgets and voltage supplies.
Read or Download Charge-Sharing SAR ADCs for Low-Voltage Low-Power Applications PDF
Best circuits books
Culled from the pages of CRCs hugely winning, best-selling The Circuits and Filters instruction manual, moment version, Passive, lively, and electronic Filters offers a sharply centred, complete evaluation of the basic concept in the back of expert purposes of those complicated filters. It offers a concise, handy connection with the foremost techniques, types, and equations essential to learn, layout, and are expecting the habit of large-scale platforms that hire a number of kinds of filters, illustrated by way of widespread examples.
This ebook might be of curiosity to students and researcher who decentralize the self right into a multiplicity of voices as a manner of accounting for mind's inherently cultural and ancient cloth. This booklet will be used as a prime textual content in graduate classes in Cultural stories, Psychology of character, historical past of Psychology, Philosophy of brain, and Philosophy of Psychology.
Glossy Circuit Placement: most sensible Practices and effects describes complex suggestions in VLSI circuit placement that is essentially the most very important steps of the VLSI actual layout stream. actual layout addresses the back-end structure degree of the chip layout method. As expertise scales down, the importance of interconnect optimization turns into even more vital and actual layout, quite the situation strategy, is vital to interconnect optimization.
- Power Trade-Offs and Low-Power in Analog CMOS ICs
- Metal-semiconductor contacts and devices
- IRSE Green Book No.9 Track Circuits (British Practice) 1951
- CMOS Circuits Manual
- Raytheon transistor applications : more than 50 practical circuits using Raytheon CK722 transistors : complete how-to-do-it instructions
Additional info for Charge-Sharing SAR ADCs for Low-Voltage Low-Power Applications
References . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1 Introduction A switching scheme, in the context of capacitive SAR ADCs, comprehends the arrangement of switches and capacitors in the DAC, the sequence in which these switches are turned on and off, and the nodes to which these switches connect the capacitors.
Fenves, S. Glaser, M. Turon, Health monitoring of civil infrastructures using wireless sensor networks, in International Symposium on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN) (IEEE, New York, 2007), pp. 254–263. 4379685 7. J. Yick, B. Mukherjee, D. Ghosal, Wireless sensor network survey. Comput. Netw. 52(12), 2292–2330 (2008). 002 (cit. on p. 11) 8. P. Juang, H. Oki, Y. Wang, M. S. Peh, D. Rubenstein, Energy-efficient computing for wildlife tracking: design tradeoffs and early experiences with ZebraNet, in International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ACM, New York, 2002), pp.
6. The ADC has an improved efficiency by operating in only one of the arrays of a differential implementation. Initially, the bottom plates of all capacitors are grounded, and the input signal is sampled on their top plates. After the MSB is obtained by the comparator, the SAR logic switches the bottom plates of the whole array which sampled the lower voltage to VCM . This operation causes the voltage on the array to grow by VREF =2, which enables MSB 1 to be determined. 3 Charge Redistribution Switching Schemes Fig.